Friend Chat settings menu can be reached when you have the application in focus. They will show on the System menu :
In here you will have the following options:
Start live – this option will create a temporary video call live session where you can invite people even outside of Friend. Read more about live sessions here: [Insert link]
Account settings – opens a new window with various settings. Read about it below.
About – this option opens a new window showing information about Friend Chat (version number etc)
Quit – this will close Friend Chat
- Pop up a new chat – when you receive a new message from someone will open the conversation window and bring it in focus
- Room msg beep – this enables or disables the audio notification received from rooms on new messages
- Private msg beep – this enables or disables the audio notification received from private conversations
- In-app menu – this allows the user to have the Account settings menu showing in the Friend Chat window
- Compact chat – Friend Chat application changes to a more compact version.